- Increase community participation and involvement to promote access to quality welfare of both children and adolescents, eliminate all forms of SGBV and provide psychosocial support to the victims.
- Effective advocacy with relevant stakeholders and parties to conflict to promote adherence to and human rights law, with emphasis on humanitarian concerns.
- Capacity building at all levels for effective prevention of and response to protection challenges, with a particular focus on the most vulnerable.
- Human-rights based approaches are mainstreamed in the program design and delivery of all BHECO programs.
- Enhancement of Community capacity for protection of the most vulnerable;
- Facilitate the availability of conducive, environment for durable solutions for protracted displaced populations.