Primary Health Care Program
- Improve availability of and access to health care services for IDPs and host communities, with a special focus on vulnerable groups such as women and children, through mobile clinics or strengthening of existing services, as well as through the promotion of health-seeking behavior
- Improve quality of health care and treatment, with special focus on health infrastructure (physical equipment and supplies, including drugs and Kit) and human resource capacity.
- Improve health information management system to ensure availability of reliable data on the health status of the population
- Ensure availability of health education materials on prevention of targeted diseases (communicable and non-communicable diseases).
Integrated Community Health services
- Increase participation and involvement of community in community health services through provision of knowledge and skills in implementing the Boma Health Initiative(BHI)
Reproductive Maternal, newborn, Child and Adolescent Health services(RMNCAH)
- Improve status of the vulnerable community through provision of knowledge, skills and competencies, expand access and utilization of quality RMNCAH services in humanitarian and development context (provision of emergency contraceptives, Dignity kit, menstrual hygiene) for sustained better population outcomes