Communities where everyone has access to quality humanitarian and development services resulting in positive access and sustainable heath status.
To contribute to the improvement of public health care through implementation of modern innovative heath intervention in order to cater for the physical, economic, psychological and emotional needs of vulnerable and affected communities in South Sudan.
- Team work
- Stakeholder coordination
- People-centered development
- Inclusiveness and diversity
- Accountability and reporting
- Respects the unique and inherent worth of all individuals.
- Moral and ethical integrity
- Fairness and eq
- Honesty, transparency and accountability to stakeholders.
- Communication and colla
- Environmentally conscious.
- Community managed sustainable and impact-oriented deve
- Increase access to primary health care services to vulnerable groups and locations.
- Reduce malnutrition and food security that causes irreparable damage to livelihood, herby reducing self-sufficiency through sustainable food security and livelihood
- Increased sustainable access to safe water and sanitation services for men, women and children in affected communities.
- Promote and advocate for gender sensitive approaches to enhance women’s rights and strengthen the participation and involvement of women and vulnerable groups in programs and organization.
- Strengthen community capacity to cope with future shocks in disaster preparedness and Management.
- Improve the protection of and respect for the human rights and dignity of vulnerable populations –with a special focus on IDPs, women, children and marginalized groups – through effective advocacy and the application of a rights-based approach across all sectors;
- Work with local communities and encourage management practices that conserve local natural resources.
BHECO will always strive to implement strategic plan according to the values and mission. Our staff and board of director will respond aggressive to any changes to the needs of our clients, community, stakeholder, partners and the health systems.
We build on our past experiences that always our future work on the health system interventions. We consider change part of our system with changing environment.
BHECO provides equal opportunity to all the beneficiaries and all activities well be provided by qualified staff with extensive experience in the various field.
We strive keep our vision alive by following the principles of humanitarian and development services and we encourage volunteerism in our work.